The Fund Development Committee was created in 2021 after hearing from Councils and Conferences across Canada asking to identify different fund development opportunities and initiatives to further support our Mission.
The objective of the Fund Development Committee is to identify and develop communications and fund development strategies to be used by the multiple levels within the Society of Saint Vincent de Paul in Canada.
The Committee will be preparing templates and toolkits that can be used by Councils/Conferences to engage and steward donors, implement a monthly donor program, reach out to Foundations plus more.
Should you have any questions or have fund development ideas you would like to share with others, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Linda Dollard, Chair
Fund Development Committee
Fund Development Resources
- Guide to Monthly Donor Program – Partner in Hope
- Guide to Approaching Major Gift Donors
- Guide to Approaching Foundations
- Template Yearend Stewardship Letter
- Fund Development Ideas
- Template Letter Request Funds for Corporate Organization
- Fund Development Webinar – Slides
- Fund Development Webinar – Recording
- Campaign Will Power